[Bf-committers] Blender Startup Time

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:29:55 CET 2011

I like the splash because it is a convenient and fast way to pick what I
will work on for the day. I usually have at least 2 projects going at one
time. I also like it because of the picture. It reminds me of the cool
things I can make with blender! On a day to day basis I mostly see the
utilitarian GUI because I found a long time ago that rendering to see how I
am doing is a HUGE waste of time. Its nice to see something beautiful in the
morning. (I can't say I like the recent pics, to dark, loved the orchids
from the past though!)

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!