[Bf-committers] Fluid particles refactoring

Janne Karhu jhkarh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:23:33 CET 2011

I've been refactoring the fluid particles recently, and before I actually
start getting ready to commit this I'd like to get some feedback on my
current progress and ideas.

http://code.blender.org/index.php/2011/02/particle-fluids-refactoring-under-way/

And yes I do know that this will break old simulations, and that you book
writers have to do some pages all over again, but my sincere intention is
a better user experience with the particle fluids, so please forgive me.

I'll gladly read and respond to feedback either here or in the post
comments!

janne