[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34914] trunk/blender/release/scripts/ui/ properties_material.py: Commit patch [#25939] material panel proposal by Ervin Weber (lusque).

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:40:43 CET 2011

Just to explain a bit more after talking to some people in IRC. Shadeless is
an example of a shader level option. so it should be *local*. You can also
control how much of transparency a shader's got locally; BUT the option to
enable transparency or not is *global* for the entire shader tree. Same goes
with the other settings in the pipeline panel. SO we can say the old UI was
wrong and leads to questions like "why does one shader in a nodetree
overwrites another shader?"

hope it helps

Daniel Salazar