[Bf-committers] MinGW libs in windows x32 svn

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Dec 19 00:07:48 CET 2011

Hey,
I would like to move *all* mingw libs to lib/windows/gcc. There are some
libs already, but some are still inside the "normal" directories.
This is bad as it makes it harder for the msvc maintainers to upgrade libs.

I just updated the png libs, but in the same dir are the mingw libs.

I want to focus on msvc 2008, which is our official build system, all
other libs should be clearly separated in the libraries svn.

Who is responsible for mingw libs in win32?

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician