[Bf-committers] Release targets for 2.62

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:52:06 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like cucumber to finally make its way into trunk.
The part that needs review (Brecht's) is the lighting.

There is a medium term plan to have it landing in the second stage of the
ge_harmony branch. So if Brecht things it shouldn't be in trunk now the
light part can be (not so easily but still) split out of the other fix and
changes in the branch.

Also, be aware that most of the game engine live in the West Coast. Aka
have a bad time in attending Sunday meetings (7am over here). So if any
issue comes with making this a target I would ask to discuss here over the
Sunday meeting instead.

Thanks,
Dalai