[Bf-committers] Release targets for 2.62

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:18:19 CET 2011

Count onion uv tools branch too. it's waiting since forever. I still
want to tweak a couple of things but I think it's mostly OK. All core
developers have occasionally offered to review but other things to do
have always crept around. LetterRip who was my mentor for the project
has communicated saying that he can't find the time right now to do
it, so waiting for volunteers here. I will start spamming on irc too.
In the words of the great Scar, "be prepared" :p