[Bf-committers] Proposal: to remove the TexFace options

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:39:52 CEST 2011

Hello again,
it's poke time :) Benoit started reviewing the code and so far things seem
stable.

So I just want to announce new builds here, where back-compatibility is
completely handled.
http://graphicall.org/dfelinto (this time OSX, Win32 and Lin64)

For feedback from users I just created a new post in BlenderArtists:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?226758-Feedback-in-new-material-options-(replacement-for-texface)

For coders the codereviewer still seems the best place for that:
http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/

Best regards,
Dalai