[Bf-committers] Burster, .blend player on the web

Sebastian Korczak admin at myinventions.pl
Wed Aug 3 19:18:07 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am the Burster Team member and also main Burster programmer for
Windows platform :)

We prepare now big Burster update:
- 2.58a and 2.49 files support,
- anti-aliasing support,
- compressed files support,
- autostart option,
- show console for debugging.

Above is done for Windows, but not for Linux, yet.

The Burster Team consist of two hard working people, so we need Linux
programmers to speed up
Linux version (cleaning up code, compiling, bugfixing, creating packages).

Next important step is to improve security - now we use python sanbox
from 2.49 with some
mods.

I also committed to Blender 2.5 player some Burster modification with
Dalai Felinto help:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=26799&group_id=9
<http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=127&aid=26799&group_id=9>

Forum, new articles and examples at the geta3d.com website will be
available soon.

happy blending,

Sebastian Korczak, http://myinventions.pl/
iTechnologie, Ltd. , http://www.itechnologie.com.pl/