[Bf-committers] ffmpeg library update

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Mon Apr 25 08:42:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

maybe this is not the moment or not the good thread but i have a problem to
import correctly pal avi video in the blender 2.57 sequencer with the 25 fps
framerate.
In this case, the sound is too short and of course the video in blender is
unsynchronized. But if i select a custom framerate at 24 fps divided by the
proportion of sound-time on the image-time, 0.96, it gives me a quite correct
synchronization (one image lag in the sound time). Curiously, it displays a
framerate of 25 fps. All this seems a bit absurd and silly but true.

Of course, I can post all this on the bug tracker with screen captures.

Regards, jms.

ps : the video is a sony digital handicam one imported through win 7.