[Bf-committers] State Blender 2.5 documentation wiki

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Tue Sep 28 07:37:53 CEST 2010

Dear developers,

can someone give me a note how is the state of the 2.5 documentation
wiki (http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual)? The website says
2.5 documentation is now official, but it looks like it is not very
complete. At least some (many?) of the screenshots are still from
2.48, isn't? How to proceed with this? Because many things changed
between 2.4x and 2.5 a upto-date-documentation of the features would
be very helpful. Currently it is pain to collect something - most is
written for 2.4x - and use it for the current Blender version.

In case I looked at the totally wrong location, please let me know
this, too :-)

Torsten