[Bf-committers] Meeting notes, 19 sept 2010

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Sep 21 17:48:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

This I meant:

> - don't rna wrap C code which is work in progress?
> - don't port unfinished C code to python?

But modifiying existing code is fine, provided no functionality gets
lost, and preferably provided things then fucntion better for end-
users even!

A good example is the render api, this is not well designed yet, and
hasn't been used optimally inside Blender either. It's for me still a
WIP.
Same goes for most of the Window Manager WM calls.

-Ton-