[Bf-committers] Meeting notes, 19 sept 2010

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:36:15 CEST 2010

> - Campbell reports we need to work still on how Python operators work
> within or without context ('data' context). The meeting discussed some
> cases, but no clear answers popped up yet. Ton mentioned to at least
> not try to Pytonify the C code when that's not fully finished or frozen.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Pytonify the C code"
- don't rna wrap C code which is work in progress?
- don't modify behavior of C code to work better with python?
- don't port unfinished C code to python?

Is this something which has happened before you want to prevent? or is
this more a general concern.

Realize this sounds pedantic but if I'm to be sure not to do it I want
to be clear on what you say :)

- Campbell