[Bf-committers] iqm exporter

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Sep 21 11:23:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong list for this question.

I am trying to get the iqm exporter http://lee.fov120.com/iqm/  to run in
the latest 2.54beta version. Linux, x86_64.

Previously I was able to get it to load in svn from about two months back.
However the latest version will not allow the script to load at all.

Instead I get this error message when running in debug mode:

fake_module iqm_export
/usr/local/src/blender/blender-2.54-beta-linux-glibc27-x86_64/2.54/scripts/addons/iqm_export.py

I have done a quick search and nothing popped up specific to that
"fake_module" message except the recent commit from the 8 August.

Any suggestions on how to go about fixing this would be appreciated.

I would like to try to get the Buck Bunny rig into Sauerbrauten ;-)

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.