[Bf-committers] Blender Foundation Development Team report week 36

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:13:19 CEST 2010

Reposting what I posted in last week's report. I can always ask that on IRC,
but I think a reply for that can help more people:
"""
Hi Nathan, could you (or someone) refresh my mind on what the bug Resolution
stand for?
Specifically when to use: New, Investigate, Ready, Approved and Fixed.
"""

It's really nice to have those reports. It gives a good resumed perspective
of how the development is going.
Cheers,
Dalai