[Bf-committers] Fwd: Help with the Uninstaller

Nathan Letwory nathan at letworyinteractive.com
Sat Sep 4 13:01:37 CEST 2010

On 4.9.2010 13:01, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've replied to him. Question is of course if this is the proper way
> for uninstall? At least the dialog could mention the removal is
> complete, including the files someone has added to the install dir
> personally.

The uninstaller has defined:

UninstallText "This will uninstall Blender [VERSION], and all datafiles
from the installation dir. Hit next to continue."

and

MessageBox MB_YESNO "Erase $BLENDERHOME? This includes all installed
scripts and configuration files and any file you may have created there."

/Nathan