[Bf-committers] OpenCollada & SVN

Mike Sloman mikes at mikes.id.au
Sat Oct 23 09:13:21 CEST 2010

On 23/10/10 4:55 PM, Benjamin Tolputt wrote:
> I've been trying to compile the SVN release of Blender on OSX without
> success. There are errors in the darwin-9.xuniversal version of
> OpenCollada (as checked out of SVN) that prevent compilation.
>
> Is this because the library is out of date in SVN or the fact that CMake
> is not supported (the build directions on the website do not indicate
> this though).

Hi Benajmin,

yes the current SVN for opencollada is out of date. I have compiled and
used r733 from opencollada after changing the scons file as instructed
int he build instructyions and found that all is well after that.

However I dont have write access to blender svn to upload it, so you
have to build your own until whomever is responible for building for
darwin uploads.

Mike.