[Bf-committers] bind poses in Blender for the Collada 1.4.1 plugin

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 19 05:10:20 CET 2010

On 19/11/2010 10:08 AM, Alex Combas wrote:
> I build with this feature regularly, and while it is still not complete (no
> animation) it does work reasonably well in general

While it is buggy & temperamental about what animation it will import,
I'd like to mention that some animation is imported fine (so long as it
is attached to an armature with mesh). I know this because I've been
using it extensively getting animation out of Poser and into my game
engine via Blender :)

--
Regards,

Benjamin Tolputt