[Bf-committers] documented creating a custom modifier (mindrones)

Ian Johnson enjalot at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:23:06 CEST 2010

I've created my wiki user and put the tutorial on my user page:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Enjalot

Do you think this is good and fits the style? If so I can copy it to the How
to section.

Thanks
Ian

in wiki, you can start by writing this kind of stuff in your user page

after you take an account there. See

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Special:UserLogin

Once you have done it, others can edit and help you.

> When things shape well, you can copy the page in a location like

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Howto/Create_a_custom_modifier

 similarly to the pages under

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/How_to

and

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.4/Doc/How_to

> For help writing in wiki, have a read at the guides at

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Writer_Guide

and further pages (see the index at the top).

> Regards,

Luca

--
Ian Johnson