[Bf-committers] I need some tools for making tutorials.

Sean Olson shatter98 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 18:17:52 CEST 2010

You should try this script - It's currently in the upload section of the script project tracker.   I've not tested it in a few months, but it worked well then.
>From the script page:
This script display the keys you press in the 3d-view. This is useful when doing screencast.

how to use it:

Press 'space' and search for 'screencast key status tool', after execution all the keys you press will appear in the
lower left corner of the 3dview.

To exit press 'F7'

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21612&group_id=153&atid=467