[Bf-committers] small scale suggestion : keyframe extra tools

Muhamad Faizol Abd. Halim faizol.blender at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:30:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Charles Wardlaw <
cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com> wrote:

> Very true, which is why I never use that method in Maya, either.
>  Personally
> I think the Action Editor is *the* best-- I love being able to select all
> the keys with one click and duplicating that.  I think as workflows for
> animation go, it's one of the best.  The trick is just getting people to
> give it a go.  NLA systems in other packages aren't as robust, so most
> folks
> I talk to shy away.

NLA in Blender is indeed fast, and I find it faster than Maya or even
Softimage. As per above suggestion, is there actually a way to capture
current frame's interpolated values (not the keyframe values) to be inserted
later at other frames? If there's already is, then my suggestion above will
be a bit redundant, and I apologize for that. If it's not implemented,
hopefully everybody's input can help to get the best way to enhance a small
keyframe management aspect.

Thanks.

Regards,
Muhamad faizol Abd. Halim