[Bf-committers] Preference file changes for Vista/Win7, network installations, and large domain deployments

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Tue Mar 30 22:14:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

ok, I guess if we can make sure that the user normally doesn't have to
set anything and we don't have to change any system settings we should
be ok.
Remember that we do want to still provide a single directory install
(zip file) where the user can run blender without needing to set up
anything.

As for the rest of your suggestions, I've put my thoughts beneath your
suggestions - I think we're mostly on the same page, just some details
vary ;)

Let me know what you think,

Andrea