[Bf-committers] iksolver_plugin.c error, MSVC 2010 express project files.

Pacific Morrowind pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:33:04 CEST 2010

thank-you so much for your help :) - it required a define of _STD_USING
(I put it with the _USE_MATH_DEFINES in the only define if windows section)
However I did notice a slight oddity:
math.h definition of M_PI:
          3.14159265358979323846
MT_Scalar definition of MT_PI:
      3.14159265358979323846
definition MSVC displays on hovering in other docs for MT_PI
3.1415926535897931
So I'm wondering why MT_PI is being defined? Is it to avoid an
additional include or ?
again thank-you so much for all the help.
Nick

3.14159265358979323846