[Bf-committers] neXyon's GSoC 2010 proposals

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:59:57 CEST 2010

Hi there!

I've had some ideas and quite liked some of the ideas other people told
me, so I've set up some drafts of proposals for GSoC 2010 of projects
that I'd really like to do.

They are 7 proposals all together. So far I've not detailed them very
much as I don't see much sense in working on a proposal that won't get
accepted/will get low priority.

I personally can't and won't rate those proposals. That's the job of the
mentors, so I'm asking you: How would you rate these proposals? And what
details would you like to have added?

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/GSoC2010

Regards,

Jörg