[Bf-committers] 2.5 API: How to show an image as a preview in a panel?

whiterabbit at dreamscapearts.com whiterabbit at dreamscapearts.com
Sun Mar 28 23:17:30 CEST 2010

Wow that was fast, and very nice approach too!

I didn't understand at first, but after playing with this a bit I think
it'll work very well :-) I still think it would be good to have a way to
view an image in a panel though. One possible example for this is I need
to show an image in the texture window without Blender's texture mapping
and filtering (so I can't use template_preview for this). I need to
disconnect Blender's texture settings from RenderMan's image
optimization because each renderer offers a wide variety of different
settings for this :-/

Eric Back (WHiTeRaBBiT)