[Bf-committers] Nodify logic , a GSOC project of idea list , need info

shuvro sarker shuvro05 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:10:31 CET 2010

Hi,

I am interested in implementing the node tools for the logic bricks as a *
GSOC* project.
This project is know as *nodify logic* in Blender's Idea
List<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GSoC/2010/Ideas>
of *GSOC 2010*.
I have also read through the
page<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/GameEngine/NodalLogic>related
about it. But there are a lot of stuffs there.
Can someone clarify me about the scope of this project and the steps needed
to be implemented for that project?or workflow?
I will be highly glad if *benoit* tell me something about this.

I will be also happy to have some more ideas about  *Logic Nodes* that are
not listed in this
page.<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/GameEngine/NodalLogic>

Thanks.

Shuvro