[Bf-committers] Nodify logic , a GSOC project of idea list , need info

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 13:53:26 CET 2010

woooooooooot! Since I contributed to that page, I'd be happy to discuss
and help. I know that Benoit is leading the effort. I think that UI panel interface
and registration system has evolved nicely and might serve as a framework for
registering and notifying and executing nodes.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!