[Bf-committers] missing abnt2 keyboard keys patch

Sandro Ferreira lunaticgd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:00:23 CET 2010

Dalai,

ç, ", ', ? and all other keys are working in Blender 2.5 (Tested in
Console and Text Editor).
I have same problems with accents, got two entries when typing accent
after a letter (eg: ´á).

I don't have blender game engine installed here, but when I try change
a shortcut or add a keyboard sensor with "/?" key, shows "Numpad /"
that I used on switch/case. And the shortcuts works for both keys
("/?" and "Numpad /"), probably sensor will have same behavior.

"Numpad ." (num dot) works ok (with patch).
"Numpad ," (num comma), register a shortcut as "Numpad ." (dot), with
and without patch.

I'll try solve it, but this is not so easy like this patch :).

Cheers.
--
Sandro Souza Ferreira (lunaticgd)
Undergraduate Student of Digital Games (UNISINOS - www.unisinos.br/jogos)