[Bf-committers] missing abnt2 keyboard keys patch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:37:26 CET 2010

Sandro,
does ç works with Blender 2.5 in your keyboard?

Also can you check how the Console editor deals with "  and ' ? I don't have
a abnt2 keyboard here but I'm often with BR layout on. If I try to write ' +
a in the console I get ' and á (2 entries, while the second one has the
accented key).

Last, with your patch can you use those keys to register events in the Game
Logic Keyboard Sensor? (set the sensor to be keyboard andsee if it allows
you to use it as a key).

Regards,
Dalai
(hey more Brazilian coders ... sweet ;)