[Bf-committers] My current projects

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 02:17:15 CET 2010

Hey Andy! Fantastic news. I used the script when I was going for my patent, and I
modeled the device in Blender. When it came time to make the drawings, they
only wanted line drawings. While toon gave me the outside edge and some internals,
the wireframe script gave me the best results. One trouble was getting it to not show
all the edges that were nearly co-planar (not show a grid effect on flat surfaces, the
underlying geometry). If you could include that as an option, sort of like the "smooth"
function does where you set the angle, and if the faces on either
side of the edge are less than the angle set, the wire for that edge is not drawn.
That would be awesome.

 --Roger
patent link (You will need a TIF viewer applet to see the images)
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=6796205.PN.&OS=PN/6796205&RS=PN/6796205

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities.