[Bf-committers] Particle fluids status

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Thu Mar 11 20:08:57 CET 2010

Hi all :)

  Just a quick update:
  I'm working with Jahka refining the final patch, thanks to its feedback abd
  the users feedback I will modify several things in the final patch, like
default values and remove some small things that are in future particle
system design roadmap.
   Next week when Blendiac and WhifeofBlendiac return home they will upload
  several very interesting high resolution screencasts I have made on some
use cases of particle fluids.

  Including a very interesting one using particle fluids to simulate sand
  (high number of small solid points that interact with its closest
neighbours) of 100k particles, at near 1 fps simulation.

                                   Cheers to all
                                                 Farsthary