[Bf-committers] We are idiots

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 14:32:38 CEST 2010

call me an idiot, but why are we idiots if PIL has not been ported to Py3k?
I am about to venture over there on an encoding topic, and would like to know
the background.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!