[Bf-committers] Proposal for Animation Actuators in BGE for Blender 2.50

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:41:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

Some thoughts about this:
* +1 for doing away with several different actuators. Having a single
one is probably enough :)
* Why the need for "armature" and "shapekey" modes still? I can
understand a potential reason for having the shapekey one, but why a
separate one for bones? Does the GE really need such different
settings there?
* Action Groups can be used for specific optimisations (i.e. only
evaluating certain sets of F-Curves). However, remember to make these
known well, since not everybody will use the default keyingsets and
the grouping that those impose.

Regards,
Aligorith