[Bf-committers] Building question

Jaevixa McNomera jjv.mnr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:43:06 CEST 2010

Philip,

I have successfully built 2.5 on FreeBSD, the Linux CMake way does work. If
you live close enough to get high bandwidth to a server with lots of
packages or sources, even getting dependencies isn't TOO bad, but as
Campbell said, that is the longest part. Once it's built that first time,
updating takes seconds. :)

Jae