[Bf-committers] libraries and release tagging

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 21:56:27 CEST 2010

Even if the libs themselves aren't tagged, anyone who wants to build a past release can just do a checkout of the lib tree with the revision matching the release tag.

Look there [1], you can easily see what revision matches each release, than you can just do

svn checkout --revision <NUMBER> https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib

[1] http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/tags/?root=bf-blender

I really don't feel like a tag is needed, to be honest.

Martin