[Bf-committers] Patch for "Bump Map Preview" submitted. Please Review!

Konrad Wilhelm Kleine konrad at konradwilhelm.de
Thu Jul 29 13:14:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've modified my patch and fixed all the bugs that were reported to me.

The GLSL preview of bump maps looks much like the final render as it can
be seens here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kwk/Gsoc2010/BumpMapPainting#Screen_shot

I've also removed the additional checkbox that set my shader active.
Instead my patch integrates seamlessly. You only need to enable the
"Normal" checkbox under Texture -> Influence -> Geometry and have your
3D view rendered by GLSL (Shading mode).

I'd would be really happy if you review and accept my patch!

Tracker URL:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=23084&group_id=9&atid=127

-Konrad