[Bf-committers] error compiling blender SVN: AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:138: error: ‘SAMPLE_FMT_DBL’ was not declared in this scope

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:48:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

Trying to compile Blender from svn r30133 on Ubuntu Karmic, I get this
error:

intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:27:1: warning:
"__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS" redefined
<command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp: In member function ‘void
AUD_FFMPEGReader::init()’:
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:138: error:
‘SAMPLE_FMT_DBL’ was not declared in this scope
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp: In member function
‘virtual void AUD_FFMPEGReader::seek(int)’:
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:254: warning: comparison
between signed and unsigned integer expressions
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp: In member function
‘virtual void AUD_FFMPEGReader::read(int&, sample_t*&)’:
intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:316: warning: comparison
between signed and unsigned integer expressions
scons: *** [BUILD/build/intern/audaspace/ffmpeg/AUD_FFMPEGReader.o] Error 1

I removed the case of AUD_FFMPEGReader.cpp:138 where SAMPLE_FMT_DBL
appears (I'm just using 32 bit, so I guess it should not be a problem),
and it is compiling now.

Could it be related with the warning of the macros redefinition?

Best regards,
Natanael.