[Bf-committers] scons/install stale files problem.

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 13 08:25:48 CET 2010

Hi,

These resource files and directories update is part of the update GSR is coding (using env vars too for tweaking the paths defs).
As described here : http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/EnvironmentVariables

BTW, there is the same issue of ~/.blender not being "natural" on OSX too. I made a patch to change this, but it will be merged by GSR with his work eventually.

Damien