[Bf-committers] Extrude Popup

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Thu Feb 11 14:56:29 CET 2010

An alternative to the two operators approach is to add in-transform
options which are modifiable on the fly, like picking the axis/offset in
the transform tools with keys or the scroll wheel to adjust the number
of cuts in knife tool.

Another option is to perhaps have the two different modes that just set
this secondary step AND let the user be able to change the type
mid-operator.

My will be done ;)
Keith.