[Bf-committers] alternate naming for search

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:02:35 CET 2010

Actually, this sounds like more of a job for the wiki!
The wiki already has tagging abilities.  Maybe the user could search for a Maya
command, and the wiki would return its Blender equivalent.

Integrating this functionality into Blender itself seems a little excessive.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca