[Bf-committers] post-migration test

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:49:41 CET 2010

 Hey Nathan,

Looks pretty good (and seems to be working), and the theme is much more in
line with the rest of blender.org. My only reservation is that it is kinda
hard to distinguish between links on the top of each page (For example on
the home page there are links to Home, My Page, and Projects.), it would be
nice if there was someway to distinguish between each link, for example
maybe some spacing between each item.

Another thing was that in the trackers a lot of the text is crammed against
the edge of it's box, maybe there is a way to put a 1px spacing between the
text and it's box.

However these are really just cosmetical things, and overall the new
projects.blender.org is working great!

Cheers,
Jonathan