[Bf-committers] RNA Rename Proposal

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:29:52 CEST 2010

Here is a list of RNA properties to rename edited by Brecht, Luca and
myself (as mentioned last meeting).
The lines which are colored have been changed from there original
values, sorted by Class/attr.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Ideasman42/rna_rename

Of 4605 names 1471 have changed, I'll need to write up some docs so
theres better guidelines for naming new RNA properties based on the
changes made here.

Tomorrow I'll start to go ahead and apply the naming changes for
UserPrefs, Themes and SpaceTypes since they are unlikely to be
controversial or break peoples scripts.

In the meantime any developers who added RNA into blender could look
at this list and make sure the names are ok.

--
- Campbell