[Bf-committers] blender2.5's new IK

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Mon Sep 21 03:25:59 CEST 2009

Hi Benoit,
   This is looking really good to me.  The options are a bit
overwhelming and confusing at the moment, especially for someone like
me who doesn't know the inner workings of the algorithm.  But I think
that is something that can be taken care of down the road (i.e.
figuring out what is useful to expose to the user, and what is really
just clutter from their viewpoint, and where to put the options that
are exposed, etc.).

   By the way, it wasn't clear to me, but I assume that unchecking the
"simulation" option is what you meant when you said you added an
"animation mode"?

   Anyway, the solver works really well from the testing that I've done.

--Nathan V