[Bf-committers] Submitted patch to add cap ends setting for cylinders

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 22:04:48 CEST 2009

I cannot argue with Carsten. There is no upperbound. My pipe example is a good candidates for a macro and/or simple set of add->mesh->tube_disable cap ends, enter exterior dimensions->extrude dude, drop in place; scale->enter thickness, side view, scale->x so edge of pipe is flat. Turns out the normals end up correct; I would have thought they needed to be flipped.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.