[Bf-committers] Meeting summary

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:07:08 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
> 3) other merges (BMesh, NURBS) need to be evaluated for feasibility yet

The NURBS branch is stable and mature enough to offer a replacement
for the existing NURBS tools. I'm not sure if it makes more sense to
commit this first without adding much new functionality, or to wait
until there are many new/improved tools. 2.5 is missing a lot of the
old tools, so I'm planning to revisit a lot of those.

I will have a significant chunk of time to work on this at the
beginning of 2010. I'm happy to keep working on my branch, but if it's
needed I'm happy to commit the 'NURBS engine' to trunk and work from
that instead.

-Emmanuel