[Bf-committers] Agus3D - Warming up

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:57:21 CET 2009

Sorry for my first empty post, i now figured out how it works! :)

So i'll introduce myself, my name is Agustin from Argentina (Agus3D in
BlenderArtist) and i am a 3D game developer, i was involve in 3d
programing for years, 8 months ago i started to use blender for my
work and now is time to give my two cents :)
I just wanted to suscribe, i didn't expect that was the way to post,
so now i know it.

The meeting minutes log was what i was expectig to read long time ago,
what i would really like to see implemented really soon is "(weekly)
Q&A sessions online for developers" may be 2 - 3 times per week would
be even better, because each minute spent by core developers answering
questions could become in hours of development gained.

Well i am going to get rid into the existing documentation in
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5, am i missing
more resources?
Thank you very much!
Agustin.