[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [20359] trunk/blender/bin/.blender/locale/ de/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo: German translation by lobsterbake at web. de and migius at gmx.de from Blendpolis.de

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Sat May 23 22:34:31 CEST 2009

Hi,
bdiego at gmail.com (2009-05-23 at 1309.44 -0300):
> I have the following error since this commit:
>
> /home/bdiego/Documents/repos/blender/bin/.blender/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo
> differ: byte 9, line 1
> Mismatch between generated and commited de.mo catalog
>
> (when make run: msgfmt -o
> /home/bdiego/Documents/repos/blender/obj/linux-glibc2.9-x86_64/bin/.blender/locale/de/LC_MESSAGE/blender.mo
> de.po)

Time ago I added a test in Makefiles to check the binary .mo generated
from the source .po is the same than the binary .mo in SVN (no idea
why we have to store them instead of just building as needed). Just a
measure to always have working .mo files from updatable .po files (you
know, open source and all that jazz).

The problem is that the source .po has not been updated, so any future
development will be impossible. I commited the .mo again to unbreak
the build process.

Please Remigiusz, commit the .po (and the .mo generated from it) and
never accept .mo files without the corresponding .po file. What
matters is the .po, not the .mo.

GSR