[Bf-committers] Python 2.6 _future_

Dustin Martin dustin at 54.org
Tue May 5 19:48:22 CEST 2009

Hey there,
There would have to be two of every script in order to support Python 3k
because it breaks backwards compatibility, which is a bit of maintenance.
 OSX at this time does not have an official apple build of Py3k which is why
it probably wasn't suggested at this time.  There are differences between
the OS supplied python and the one you can get off python.org for OSX.

- Dustin