[Bf-committers] Attn schlaile -- Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [19359] trunk/blender: == FFMPEG ==

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Fri Mar 27 18:25:49 CET 2009

It works fine now o MSVC since te faac-o.dll has been upated.

On MAc OSx, we need to install yasm but even with this it remains
a few erors :

"""
Compiling ==> 'GPG_ghost.cpp'
Linking library ==> 'libgp_ghost.a'
Compiling ==> 'buildinfo.c'
Linking program ==> 'blender'
Undefined symbols:
  "_BZ2_bzDecompress", referenced from:
      _matroska_decode_buffer in libextern_libavformat.a(matroskadec.o)
  "_BZ2_bzDecompressInit", referenced from:
      _matroska_decode_buffer in libextern_libavformat.a(matroskadec.o)
  "_BZ2_bzDecompressEnd", referenced from:
      _matroska_decode_buffer in libextern_libavformat.a(matroskadec.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: ***
[/Users/jean-michelsoler/developpement/bf-blender/build/darwin/bin/blender]
Error 1
PortableVista:~ jean-michelsoler$
"""