[Bf-committers] BGE active states

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:58:43 CET 2009

El 03/23/2009 11:46 PM, José Ignacio Romero escribió:
> El lun, 23-03-2009 a las 23:39 +0100, Natanael Olaiz escribió:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering: ¿the only way to keep active states if from the main
>> logic GUI mask?
>> Today I was playing with YoFrankie!, and I didn't understand why some
>> added scripts doesn't work (sometimes yes, sometimes no), even in some
>> used states that the game uses... until I realized that I turned off
>> some states on the mask to be possible to edit the many cables of the
>> game logic...
>> In that case... I need to check how is every mask of every object before
>> edit them (is impossible to edit and connect cables without hide some
>> states)? or there is another way that I'm missing?
>>

> Save init state (right click in the "State" label)

Simple. :)

Now I realize another error in my tests: the scripts were on child
objects of the YoFrankie original object's used states (for instance,
ram instead generic_character)... And I expected to be active as the
parent, but there are different objects, so it need to be initialized as
well....

Thanks!!!

Natanael.