[Bf-committers] GSoC Idea: Blender Replay

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Mar 22 17:38:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I went over this with Arystan in IRC.

The quick conclusion is that such a system is too early to pursue now,
it has too many dependencies on other parts to get ready first. And
more-over, once this all works in 2.5x as expected, it's not really
hard to add Replay options :)

However, doing 2.5 coding work is a valid GSoC project. Check the
updated list;

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GSoC/2009/Ideas

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands